Monday, January 30, 2006

Low commitment priority

my weakness : low commitment priority


Ok, my brother and sister. My life plan say that i must can speaking english fluently for 2 years again. Great, and for 1 years again, i must try and know a lot about Jerman language.So, i'll try to write my blog with english language. I hope you will support me to do it.And you will get very BIG reward from Alloh SWT.
i know, you will find a lot of mistake in this blog, i hope you can help me to correct it.

that good Bro !! :)

Ok, this day i'll telling my story to you about my weaknes or may be my potention.i have low comitment priority. Sometimes, i'm forget to do the highest priority in my work,although i write it in my agenda. That come suddenly. The Example like this :

This day i've list plan like that :
1. Go to shoerer for take my shoes
2. Reminding my customer
3. make a copy ENGLISH Test
4. make responbility CDIA
5. make responbility my JOB in DPC
6. etc.

i have plan the sequence, but when i do this plan. i'll do the job that is not listed in my agenda. Example :

1. Goto shoerer fpr take my shoes
2. Reminding my customer
3. corret `n repair CDIA web page
4. Read article5. write my cashflow ...

yes, like this. its unpredictable in my work, come suddenly and i just aware when my workhave not finished for a long time. Sad !! i hope you never do it.
well, hopefully you give me way or some tips or trick to solve this problem.thanks a lot. I love you from deepest my heart ;) Coz Alloh

Al Faqir Novan
*



1 Comments:

At 8/2/06 18:36, Anonymous Anonymous Dawuh ...

subhanalloh,untaian bait demi bait novel karya Habiburrahman El Shirazy ternyata begitu dalam..yooo menghujam pada sanubari antum yoo akh....pantas klo novel yang bertitile "Ayat-ayat cinta ini "disebut juga sebagai novel pembangun jiwa.....

akh sedikit inputan mungkin bermanfaat:
buat duo visi aja akh...seperti yang kita diskusikan via NM dulu.Dimana,pasti kita tidak dapat memungkiri akan kebutuhan jangka pendek dan jangka panjang kita.....itu mah sudah sunnatulloh..so disinilah dituntut kejelian,ketelitian ,kecerdasan dan keakuratan kita dalam menentukan visi hidup kita.

uk aplikasinya ane yakin di benak antum dah ada semua ,timggal pilih mana yang terbaik

*Af1 baru bisa nimbrung discuss via blog,klo sempet neh bisa mamprr ke blog ane http://saekapraya.blogsome.com

doakan ane juga akh yoooo,semoga visi ane bener-bener visioner

syukron wa jazakalloh

wahyu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home