Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today : Kepanjen like surabaya ..

very crowded ...
many vehicle stoped for waiting to run
a lot of people waiting public transportation to go to their destination
very very different ...

yups, this time goverment have an exam to receive employe
A' Ndaru talk to me about his confuse, " why many people interested to work in goverment ..?"
hehehe ... i just answer in my heart " we have different paradigm .."

someday, a friends ask to me " Do you submit an application to work in goverment ?"
i answer " No .. " Why ?
" Cos, i hate to disturb goverment. I want to be solver in goverment problem. I want to be an entrepreneur, and help a lot of people to work in our corporate. I'll make bussines campium :) "

may Alloh give me the best way ..

15" to write

1 Comments:

At 9/3/06 11:27, Anonymous Anonymous Dawuh ...

sip ;)

moga2 aku cepet ketularan.. amin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home